Scope of Work:
- Complete roof inspection of flat roofs twice per year.
- Clean roof of debris, including broom cleaning areas where dirt and dust accumulates from ponding water once a year. *
- Inspect and clean drains of debris and re-secure drain fasteners if necessary. If drains are blocked below the roof line, the purchaser will be advised.
- Inspect flashings at all penetrations including curbs, pipes, skylights, walls, etc..
- Inspect seams in the roof field and expansion joints, provide estimates for repair as necessary.
- Resecure loose sheet metal items and reseal cracked or missing caulk joints.
- Advise the Purchaser of any repairs exceeding the scope of this agreement.
- If it is determined after the inspection that repair work which is not included in the scope of this agreement is needed, we will issue a detailed proposal for the repairs which will be an additional cost and performed during a separate visit.
- Payment is due not more than 30 days after signing up for this maintenance agreement.
- Early termination of this agreement will carry a $150.00 charge, which is NOT a penalty but is the cost savings of this maintenance agreement versus an individual inspection.
- Notice will be given at least 24 hours before arriving at the site.
- Roof Inspection dates will be determined per agreement
- This agreement carries a term of one year and will automatically renew each year.
- This agreement can be canceled at any time by the purchaser after the first year with written notice to Stalcup Roofing & Construction
- Stalcup Roofing & Construction may adjust the price of this agreement after the first year by giving the purchaser written notice of the increase.
*Depending on the location of the building there may need to be additional cleanings per year, pricing to be discussed as determined upon inspection.